Monday, July 28, 2008

Home Sweet Home ....in about 4 months!


Here is a picture of the home we are building. It is a picture of their model home so ours will not have the 3rd garage and where the double set of french doors are that is where our garage will be. Also the front will be all brick. I have also put in the floor plans. The only change we made is we added a media room on the second floor that will be directly over the master bedroom. This truly is my ideal/dream home and I am very excited to begin to see it take shape.

In the meantime we are frantically packing to close on our house here in Sugar Land. We close this Friday but the movers are coming on Thursday to load us because all the movers were booked on Friday! I am trying not to stress myself out planning and packing what needs to go to storage and what we may possibly need in the apartment. (because who wants to be trying to search through a storage building for something you need!!!)- we will just say some days are better than others - ha. ha! The kids are going to go to Randy & Sherri's (YIPEE!) so I can have everything finished by Thursday morning.

Of course one thing around here has not changed and that is swimming!! Caleb & Joel have taught themselves how to dive off the diving board and I wanted to share those pictures. (The first 2 pictures are Joel and the last one is Caleb). I have also attached some pictures of Nicole's first few days at home. She went to the Dr. today and had a great report. She is doing remarkably well!

Blog Archive